Dec 6 2016
The guys are back as Carl got to see Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs in person and was slightly underwhelmed. The guys touch on a variety of topics including:
– The Flames 8-3 win and if they’re starting to turn things around?
– Switching the points system to use a 3 point game
– Who will eventually be the Ovechkin to Crosby’s McDavid?
– Shane Doan’s legacy
– The Penguins goaltending situation
– An expansion draft “Who will be protected?” rabbit hole
Two new segments debut titled “How sad do the Avalanche Make Carl this week?” and “How did Gary Bettman screw us?”
They also introduce Trivia Tuesday and pick the Pavel Bure’s for the week!
Intro music by Erik Hall of Shoot the Shred podcast