Mar 11 2016
Destroying the back 9 with Dan Teasdale of No Goblin about 100ft Robot Golf.
100ft Robot Golf is a real time golf game where you get to control impossibly large robots on their quest for par. Never get your ball stuck behind a pesky tree or skyscraper ever again! Just swing your golf club to smash even the tallest buildings out of the way – or into the way of your robot golfing buddies.
Up to four players can hit the greens, cities, mountains and orbiting moons that comprise the Robot Golf Tour Circuit. Either split-screen or online, budding robot golf pilots can play frantic real-time golf, classic turn based action, or even custom rulesets crafted for your own custom Robot Golf round!
Looking for something solo? 100ft Robot Golf‘s unique campaign mode reveals the real stories and experiences of today’s robot golf pilots. Experience the excitement, romance, and thrills of controlling one hundred feet of raw golfing power through some of the cheapest ’90s-inspired mecha animation ever committed to screen.
- It’s 100 foot robots playing golf.
- Destroy any obstacle to clear a path to par – or hinder your opponents shot.
- Play with up to four robot golfers, either split screen or online, in real time.
- Unique solo campaign mode tells the excitement, love, and intrigue of the Pro Robot Golf circuit through ’90s-style budget mecha animation.
- Play in cities, on the moon, in a volcano, and more!
- PlayStation VR support allows you to strap in and experience destructive golf drives like never before.